Our Higher Education courses are offered exclusively at our Melbourne campus. Facilities, Resources and Equipment include:
- Student Lounge – Ground Floor
- Library – Level 1
- Study Centre – Level 1
- Printing – Level 1, 4
- PAL/Study Room – Level 1
- Prayer Room – Level 1
- Student Computer Labs – Level 1, 4
- Finance/Higher Education Admin – Level 5
- Student Hub – Level 6
- First Aid Room – Level 6
- Counselling department – Level 6
- Career Assist – Level 6
- Free WiFi
- Access to Student on-line Learning system (MOODLE)
CIC classrooms vary from large lecture rooms to smaller tutorial rooms; along with computer laboratories, as well as other learning support facilities it is ideal for students wanting to get the most out of their study experience.
CIC have three Computer Labs and printing facilities available to students located at 422 Little Collins Street, on Level 4 and in the student library on Level 1. The Computer Labs are open to students from 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday excluding School and Public Holidays.
On Level 1 there is also a private study room; students are welcome to use this space for group study, PAL workshops or to meet with a member from the Student Representative Body.
Level 1 is also where the prayer rooms are located.
The CIC Student Lounge is located on the Ground Floor 422 Little Collins Street, Melbourne.
All students at CIC are welcome to use the student lounge which is open to students from Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.30pm The CIC student lounge has a large flat screen TV, couches, tables, microwaves and exciting future plans for game tables.
On Level 6 students have free access to the Student Hub, where they will find support services in counselling, pastoral care, advocacy support, adjustment to life in Melbourne and career assistance support. The Welfare and student services department can also assist you finding your way around the Campus and Melbourne.
The CIC Library is located on Level 1, 422 Little Collins Street, Melbourne.
Library opening hours during Term are Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Students can borrow books, use the photocopier and the adjacent Study Centre for personal study.
CIC offers its students online access to academic journals and full-text articles, e-books, video courses etc.
The following online resources are available to students via Moodle:
- EBSCO eBooks: business collection covering topics such as marketing, finance, supply chain management and entrepreneurship.
- ProQuest ebrary: business e-books covering topics such as accounting, business ethics, economic policy, capital markets, human resources, corporate culture, marketing, corporate finance, real estate and entrepreneurship.
- EBSCO databases: full-text journals in all business disciplines and also including financial data, case studies, investment research/market research/industry reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses etc.
- ProQuest databases: comprehensive coverage of the latest business, financial, management and trade information including full-text journal articles, trade articles, company information and analysis, market reports, industry reports and news.
- Taylor and Francis Online: more than 3500 journal titles and full-text articles in the subject area of Economics, Finance, Business & Industry; Education etc.
- Lynda.com: more than 3500 video tutorials by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills.